Monday 17 October 2011

Cheers to China

It has been a while since I last posted, not because I've been lazy, but because I've been so busy. It's amazing how much time motherhood can take up. And don't get me started on the never-ending washing...

...But on to other issues. I think I may be moving to China next year. It isn't a complete surprise as it has been on the cards for the past few months. But now my partner is living over there and he wants me and my baby to join him next year.

 China is, according to Wikipedia (I know it's not the best source of information but it will do for now), "the most populous state in the world, with over 1.3 billion citizens". That's quite intimidating. However, I do know the town that I would be moving to (if I do choose to live there) has around 500,000 citizens.

I am going to cut my post short today as I am still thinking things over and I don't have the words to express how I am feeling. If anyone out there in cyberspace is reading this post, I would love to hear your opinion of China, how you think a mother of a 6 month old baby would go living in a small town (small in Chinese standards), and what I should be researching before I go over there.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear your comments