Tuesday 30 August 2011

First comes the love...

It's almost midnight and I am waiting with trepidation for my son to wake up and start demanding his milk. He is already three months old, edging closer to four months, but we still don't have a routine. I know I should have slept while he was sleeping, but I was too busy searching eBay for some lights. All we have at the moment are bare light globes and it feels too... stark.

It's funny how I'm always "too busy" to get things done around the house. Too busy to clean the bathroom. Too busy to vacuum the floors. Too busy to have a shower!

I found an interesting website www.ryanwhiteside.com. I just stumbled upon it as I was searching for some inspiration for the book I am (trying) to write. A very interesting website. Am I repeating myself? Must be baby brain.

Father's Day is coming up this weekend and today I bought a really cute present for my partner. I will post up a photo after I give him the present.

Alas, the baby beckons. Back to the breastfeeding.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lana!
    Thank you so much for "befriending" me. I'm delighted to "meet" you!

    And. welcome to the world of motherhood. If you two ever get a routine figured out, please let me know how you did it:) Not to frighten you, but it could take a couple of lifetimes:)

    I'm still "too busy" to do the things I'm "suppose" to. I think it's because my mind never rests.

    The world of blogging can be most stimulating especially for writing. If you get a chance, visit, A Duck in Her Pond. Miranda is a recently published author of children's books. Or, drop by Green Gourmet Giraffe. Johanna is a new mother also. I think her daughter, Sylvia is two. They may even live in Australia, I'm not sure but I do know they live "on the other side of the pond."

    Do drop by anytime and thanks again, Louise.

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear your comments